Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor IV

foreign rental property income partial year


I have income from foreign rental property I own.

I relocated to US in October 2017.

If I report as a resident - do I need to report the whole year foreign property income? or should I report only on the 3 month that i was a US resident?