Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

filing a past year return

I'm filing my 2016 return (obviously late ) and i'm do a refund... the instructions for 2016 have a different IRS mailing address than the current 2017 address (for PA) which address should I mail too.

Thank You for your time

1 Comment
TurboTax Specialist

filing a past year return

 When you visit the IRS Where to File Paper Tax Returns webpage and choose the "Pennsylvania" link, it indicates that you should send a return for which you are not enclosing a payment to:

          Department of the Treasury

          Internal Revenue Service

          Ogden, UT 84201-xxxx , where xxxx = 0002 (Form 1040), 0015 (Form 1040A), or 0014 (Form 1040-EZ)