Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

Want to expense unused section 179 from 2016

I have carry over in section 179 that has been unused for 3 or 4 years. I want to take all items under $2,500 off the books from 'section 179 carry over' and expense them this year. Is that a possibility?