Visitor II


I have a question if anyone can guide me. My husband just voluntaroly renounce his PR status as July 2 2017. So now it is time for tax return. I need to file taz and same time reapply for child benefit. Normally i dont have to reapply every year in order to receive benefit. But now i know i have to since my husband is no longer PR. Ehat is the proper steps i have to do in order to file tax and also continue receive child benefit without interruption?