Visitor I

Solo 401k LLC



I have a solo 401K LLC that loans money to realestate investors. I received a 1099-Int from from one of my investors but I don't know where to enter the amount in my Turbo tax. Shouldn't they have sent a 1099-R form instead of the 1099-Int? The interest earned is tax deferred so it shouldn't count towards my current taxable income.