Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

Refiling my 2017 taxes

I accidentally used my 2016 W-2 on my 2017 taxes.  How can I start over and file my taxes with my correct W-2 now that I have it?  I have already paid the fee to do my taxes and it got rejected because I used the wrong W-2.  Please help as I have been trying to figure this out and don't want to go to another place and pay more.