Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

Overseas consultancy work and paying taxes

I recently became a permanent resident in the US. I currently have a US job that will provide me with a W2 form for tax purposes. I have also been given the opportunity to consult overseas for company. They will be paying me in USD, I will not be paying any tax in the companies country. 


Can anyone help me with the amount of tax i will have to pay and how i file this in January next year.