Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

My royalty income comes from PA, but I live in WV.

On my federal return, I claimed depletion against the royalties, but on my PA non resident return, I had to claim the full amount without depletion.  ON my WV resident return should I add the depletion back in to income, as it pulls the Federal AGI?