Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

Change of State Residency

My daughter moved to Florida July 1st 2017 for school. She is 23 and not claimed as my dependent for 2017. She works as a teacher's aid for the school and they had her address as her "old" Pennsylvania address and withdrew PA tax. The address has since been corrected but 2017 W2 shows Pennsylvania address. Can she get a PA state tax refund for job in Florida if she changed residency but W2 does not show that?