Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

Canceling payment plan

Hello I made a payment plan for my 2017 return and it turns out I owe way less money then I thought I already set one up through you guys and now I need to cancel it please help.

1 Comment

Canceling payment plan


To change your payment agreement you will need to contact the IRS. You can view details of your current payment plan (type of agreement, due dates, and amount you need to pay) by logging into the Online Payment Agreement tool.


Hope that helps!