Visitor II

1099 misc error

It’s two days before filing day (yes we’re terrible procrastinators), and we just noticed that my wife’s 1099-misc is wrong (her employer put down too high of an income on the form, about $1500 extra). Since we won’t have time to have the employer send a corrected 1099, what should we do when filing her taxes ? Help!