Visitor I

transaction refund

Hello, I was trying to file through turbo tax and unfortunately I dont have Last year's (2016) AGI number, how do I go about getting a refund for the $30.00 that was charged to my debit card to file the taxes? I decided to just mail in the papers I have that were prepared by an accountant.