Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

non resident spouse - married filing separtely

We filed Federal as MFJ with standard deductions, but I am filing in CT as MFS. I read that if you are MFS in CT then CT regards you as single so should I change my status to Single on the CT return? As it is now I do not get any property tax relief, shouldn't I get the $200 credit or is that only if itemizing? If I change status to Single I do get that credit.