Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

W2 and 1042S for J-1 resident

I'm J-1 scholar from China and came to the US around Sep 2014. I want to do the tax return for 2017 as the resident alien, but I have received both W2 and 1042S forms. The income code of 1042S is 19 and the gross income is much higher than $5000, but all the tax withholding are 0, so how should I use the TurboTax doing the tax return for the 1042S form and tax treaty of $5000?