Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

US Citizen filing Canadian Taxes

I am a US citizen (non-resident of Canada) working in the US but have Canadian income, resulting in me needing to file with the CRA.  How do I enter my foreign income from my W2 into my Canadian filing? Does it get reported as other income not on a t-slip? Does it need to go into line 104?


When I try to enter the foreign US income and try to claim the foreign tax credit, it ultimately reports my worldwide income incorrectly.

1 Comment
TurboTax Specialist

US Citizen filing Canadian Taxes

Please visit the TurboTax Canada Community for guidance on preparing a Canadian tax return.