Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

Representative Support while here in Australia

I need help! I've been living in Australia for the past 2 years and would like to connect with a representative. However, since I have an Australian phone, it makes it difficult to call, let alone enter into my tax file since the format is not (xxx)xxx-xxxx. Also, I paid for TuboTax Premier which promises support from experts, how can I utilise this? Whenever I call, they tell me they will call me back but I can't seem to leave my Australian number. Is there a way to video call online instead? or call online? please help.