Visitor III

Michigan nonresident NOL

I am a California resident, and I received a Michigan K1 in 2016.  I filed 2016 MI Schedule NR 2016 with   -20,000.00 as Michigan Source of income.   For 2017, I receive another Michigan K1 form with another loss.  How do I carryforward the 2016 loss to 2017 (which form and line to enter).