cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

$39.99 misleading Refund Processing fee

The $39.99 so called Refund Processing fee is misleading and the TurboTax website is misleading. Why isn't there a notification or disclaimer that says if you pay with a credit card then the $39.99 fee won't be charged? TurboTax is misleading it's customers. Put a box on the payment page that says, if you pay with a credit card you will NOT be charged the $39.99 fee. This is deceptive marketing by Intuit.

3 Comments
Visitor I

Yes this is BS. It's very sneaky & I almost overlooked it trying to finish in a hurry. Still not sure if I can get back to edit & delete that option. If not I will be filing a formal complaint & taking my business elsewhere.

Visitor I

Such a mess!  Turbotax, what have you done? Seems that you have managed to piss off a lot of people.  You would think that with the new tax cuts and reduction in paperwork...you would bend over backwards to a least keep your loyal customers and possibly offer incentives for new ones!  I am waiting to see just how much you botch the refund process by intercepting refund, deducting charges and whatever other charges you might come up with before I actually get it in my bank!

not only that their system is always broken and they always blame the IRS and not the poor programming done for their system. I say spread the word and lets' get this fraudulent service shut down for good.