Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

Reported self employment income and 1099misc income mismatch. Need to amend.

My wife works in New Jersey and lives there.
I work in New York and live in Nj.

For 2-3 weeks my wife worked for a company, as a contractor, and they never sent a 1099 so we estimated the income using direct deposit from banks which came to 1.000$ . We reported this income as self income and paid tax for it. We filled and got our refunds.

Now the 1099misc form came and they reported 1800. How do i amend ? Do i delete the whole previous self employ.income and add the new number. Or i just add another 800 more?
I jist want to amend new jersey one, but im also getting new york tax due, which is like 20$.