Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

IT-360.1 form

Hi, I lived in NYC for 60 days in 2017 then moved upstate when I did my taxes and submitted them to the state my refund was adjusted by the state because they are saying I was a full NYC resident. Because I didn't send them IT-360.1 form. Now I have the form the only problem I'm confuse on how to fill it out. How do I find how much New York city Resident Portion for 60 days. Thanks