Visitor I


Hi there, 


I have learned that I can claim tax return on the first $8000 of income as part of a treaty between my country (Bangladesh) and the US and I was not able to include that in the tax i filed through turbotax. Would appreciate your help in fixing that. 


Thank you. 




1 Comment
TurboTax Specialist


You can correctly report this by preparing an amended return.   You may need to include Form 8833 with your amended return.  However, this form is not supported by TurboTax.

Visit the link below for specific reporting information relating to tax treaties: