Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

Amending my Colorado state return

I followed all the steps to access my state returns (Colorado). I can only view the returns even when I click on open form. I cannot edit anything. How do I open Form 104 (main form for Colorado) and change a value?   I know there are instructions that I followed several times. I cannot get to the original file where I can edit. I can only view the various forms.